- Old Pine – Ben Howard
- Heartbeats – José González
- Small Town Moon – Regina Spektor
- Take Our Turn – The J Band
- Something Good Can Work – Two Door Cinema Club
- It's Time – Imagine Dragons
- Man On Fire – Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
- Between Two Lungs – Florence + The Machine
- The Fear – Ben Howard
- Pumped Up Kicks – Foster the People
- Six Weeks – Of Monsters and Men
- Demons – Imagine Dragons
- Sweeter – Gavin DeGraw
- Going On – Gnarls Barkley
- Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall – Coldplay
- The Party – Regina Spektor
- Some Nights – fun.
- 1901 – Phoenix
- Your Ex-Lover Is Dead – Stars
- World At Large – Modest Mouse
For some reason, I always thought that workout playlists should consist of a lot of rock and your general LET'S-GET-PUMPED music, but I've found that I enjoy it more when I listen to more mellow music (like I do all of the time anyway). Lately, I've had my Pandora set to a mix of Ben Howard, Regina Spektor, Gavin DeGraw, and Of Monsters and Men.
Speaking of, a few days ago when Amazon was having some crazy 99¢ sale on recently released albums, I bought Of Monsters and Men's My Head Is An Animal because I loved "Little Talks" (and, I mean, it was only 99¢), and I am very pleased with it. Also, after my friend Alissa talking about them incessantly and hearing "It's Time" in The Perks of Being a Wallflower trailer, I downloaded Imagine Dragons's EP, and it is fantastic as well.
New music is the best thing. Well, maybe not the best for my bank account, but whatever.
P.S. Since we're on the subject of music, you should watch this video.