As a reader, writer, and English major, words are a big part of my life. I really like words, and I like it best when those words are strung together to make really great sentences. I like to collect quotes. If you hang around me for more than hour, you will quickly realize if you say something that strikes a chord or makes me laugh, I will quote you on various social media sites. It's just what I do.
Anyway, lately I've found a lot of words that I want to share with everyone. Words are good. I hope you appreciate these as much as I do.
01. I'm a sap, and Thought Catalog's 8 Ways To Say I Love You really gets to me.
02. All of the words Augusten Burroughs says are the best words.
03. Recently, Kyla Roma wrote this inspiring post about creativity and patience. It starts off with an awesome quote, too, so it's doubly wonderful.
04. Last week, I discovered Letters of Note, a website that compiles letters of all kinds from all different people. In short, it's the best website to ever be created, and I'm incredibly inspired by what I've read there. Two of my favorites are this one from Stieg Larsson to his partner, and this one from John Steinbeck to his son.
05. "Skin" is one of my favorites off of Boy's album Mutual Friends (you know, the one I had shipped from Germany). The acoustic version is even better, as acoustic versions usually are.