Monday, June 17, 2013

Monthly Mix: May 2013

I am aware that it is halfway through June, but you should know by now that I never get things done when I intend to. Like, ever. This mix, specifically numbers three and four, helped me get through the last few weeks of school. I haven't stopped listening to it since, so I decided it was still okay to post it. Enjoy.
  1. The Match – The Eastern Sea
  2. Who Knows Who Cares – Local Natives
  3. The Loneliness and the Scream – Frightened Rabbit
  4. Trojans – Atlas Genius
  5. Why Even Try – Theophilius London feat. Sara Quin
  6. Lights Out, Words Gone – Bombay Bicycle Club
  7. 1957 – Milo Greene
  8. Dents – The Acorn
  9. Royals – Lorde
  10. Madness – Muse
  11. Skin (Akustik Version) – Boy
  12. Sun – Two Door Cinema Club
  13. Kids – MGMT
  14. Pompeii – Bastille
  15. Many Ways – Bombay Bicycle Club
  16. Giving Up – Ingrid Michaelson
  17. False Knight On the Road – Fleet Foxes
  18. 3rd Planet – Modest Mouse
  19. Sidekick – Val Emmich
  20. Sweater Weather – The Neighbourhood
I hope everyone's summer has been great thus far. Mine has been filled with working, trips home, and a lot of meet-up planning. Just a month until I'm in Austin with some really fabulous people. I can't wait.

-Maggie

1 comment :

Lizzie said...

MY TELEPATHY MUST HAVE WORKED. (No, seriously, when I was reading your last post I almost commented that you should do a monthly mix. And huzzar!)

Frightened Rabbit is my new favorite band.

Blog Design by Get Polished | 2017 © Marvelous Meandering