Saturday, March 22, 2014

Monthly Mix: March 2014


  1. Take Yours, I'll Take Mine – Matthew Mole
  2. The End of That – Plants and Animals
  3. Song For You – Alexi Murdoch
  4. This Is a Country Song – A Great Big Pile of Leaves
  5. Tiderays – Volcano Choir
  6. The Love Club – Lorde
  7. Stay Alive – José González
  8. Into the Mystic – Van Morrison
  9. Love Like This – Kodaline
  10. How Do I Know – Here We Go Magic
  11. Changing of the Seasons – Two Door Cinema Club
  12. A World Alone – Lorde
  13. Naïve – The Kooks
  14. Punching In a Dream – The Naked and Famous
  15. Fortune – William Fitzsimmons
  16. Sufidrop – Sean Hayes
  17. Sweet Disposition – The Temper Trap
  18. The Modern Leper – Frightened Rabbit
  19. Careless – Amos Lee
  20. I Will Be Back One Day – Lord Huron
Spring is probably my least favorite time of the year. For some reason, the transition from winter to summer is always worse than from summer to winter. Allergies are going crazy, it's windy all the time–not to mention the "haboobs" that blow through every week. (For those who don't know, a haboob is a massive dust storm. We've had two in less than two weeks. This is what I deal with all the time.)

Regardless of the nasty weather, things have been okay. Summer (and the end of my career as an undergrad) is so close. In the meantime, here's some warm weather music to get you through the windy days of March.

-Maggie

1 comment :

Lizzie said...

Summer IS so close. Damnit, how does this happen?

This music shall accompany me as I read for my media class.

I'm glad things have been okay for you.

Blog Design by Get Polished | 2017 © Marvelous Meandering