Wednesday, November 19, 2014

A Few Things

I have a few posts in my drafts that I've been working on, but everything is still getting settled here. Between unpacking and starting a new job and the holidays coming up, it's taking a little bit longer than I would like to get into a routine. I'll get it down soon though, and then I will tell you all about it.

Here are a few things that deserve your attention in the meantime.

01. This post about the "rules" of blogging hits the nail on the head. Where did these rules even come from? Who decides these things? Short answer: You. Do you, boo.

02. I'm sure you've seen it. I'm sure everyone and their dog has seen it. But why not see it again? Taylor's Swift's "Blank Space" video is perfection. In fact, 1989 as a whole is damn near perfection. Far and away her best album, so if you haven't already, go ahead and jump on that bandwagon. After all, life is too short to pretend you hate pop music.


03. Quiet Company (one of my favorite Austin-based bands/favorite bands in general) has released their first single in over three years, and it's pretty great. Click here to listen to "Seven Hells" and read a little more on their forthcoming album Transgressor. (Also, buy a ticket to one of their special holiday shows.)

04. And last but certainly not least: Dog With 2 Broken Legs Adorably Adjusts to Vertical Life.

-Maggie

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished | 2017 © Marvelous Meandering