Sunday, April 9, 2017

25 Before 26

  1. Go paddle boarding
  2. Buy roller blades (Edit: My mom found my old ones!)
  3. Go back to New York City
  4. Wear more heels
  5. Open a Roth IRA (#adult)
  6. Go to Six Flags with my roommates
  7. Apply to grad school
  8. Read thirty new books (26/30) (Edit: So close!)
  9. Get a massage
  10. Work out at Camp Gladiator twice a week
  11. Pay off my car (#dreams) (Edit: Soon after writing this, I had to pay $1500 for repairs. ☹)
  12. Blog at least twice a month
  13. Find a new dresser
  14. Use my library card more
  15. Buy plants for the apartment
  16. Volunteer at the Texas Book Festival again
  17. Go to LA with Natalie and Dillon (Edit: I went to San Francisco with Natalie and Shelby!)
  18. Host more get-togethers (including Friendsgiving, Part III)
  19. Learn to make the perfect mojito
  20. Sing karaoke
  21. Write more book reviews
  22. Try one new recipe a month (2/12)
  23. Join a volleyball league
  24. Define my personal style
  25. Go for more night swims at Barton Springs
-Maggie

3 comments :

Lizzie said...

Love this! You're inspiring me to start another list again... it's midyear from my birthday, but what the heck.

Dillon said...

WHAT A YEAR YOU WILL HAVE M'DEAR

Lizzie said...

How'd you do? :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | 2017 © Marvelous Meandering