Saturday, April 14, 2012

April 14: Finally

The day has finally come. Pottermore has finally opened, and the existential crisis I have been going through since its announcement last June is finally over. I have been sorted, and I am in Ravenclaw. My life is not a lie.

I was genuinely nervous going into the Sorting Hat quiz, and may have almost cried when the result came up. This is very telling of the kind of person I am.

Anyway, it is late, so I am going to go brew some potions and watch Holy Musical B@man! again... and then go to bed. Priorities, you know?

I apologize for the lame post.

-Maggie

4 comments :

Bookish.Spazz said...

WOOO!! I'm a Ravenclaw too! :D

Natalie said...

Ravenclaw-ers unite! HURRAH FOR NO EXISTENTIAL CRISES.

Holy Musical B@man! kind of broke my friends and I. We ended up screaming at the top of our lungs rolling around on the ground, and on more than one occasion her dad rushed in to see if something was wrong... he should know better by now.

mayte. said...

Ravenclaws! :D
we're actually the best.

Dillon said...

RAVENCLAW FTW.

Holy Musical B@tman was so awesome!

I apologize for the lame comment.

Blog Design by Get Polished | 2017 © Marvelous Meandering