Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Few Things: Relevant Comic Edition

There is nothing more exhilarating and terrifying than realizing there are less than three weeks of school left. Three weeks to finish fifteen papers and study for thirty-two tests,* and somehow still go to work and maybe sleep at some point? LESS THAN THREE WEEKS?

Needless to say, I have entered panic mode and will not leave until I walk out of my last final. Then the panic will inevitably be replaced with regret and self-loathing as my grades come in. It's the circle of life, my friends. I'm trying to keep in mind that after this I only have one semester left of my Bachelor's, but that doesn't help as I'm also convinced something terrible will happen that will keep me here for another semester. Turns out I'm a pessimist, but who here is really surprised?

Anyway, if you are in the same boat as me (you know, the one that has struck an iceberg and doesn't have enough lifeboats), here are some comics for you to relate to. If you're not in my boat, please send help.

-Maggie

P.S. Take a break and listen to this and this.

* To clarify, this is a slight exaggeration. I have one tests and maybe five papers.

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

YOU CAN DO IT MAGGIE!

Natalie said...

Thirty.... two.... tests.... oh my gosh. Is that an actual number? I am so sorry. I SWEAR TO YOU, IT'S GOING TO BE OKAY. But yeah, totally in a similar boat. Certainly not quite as intense as yours, but it's getting there, and the comics are still extremely relevant. Hence why I am blogging instead of doing homework.

I LOVE YOU. YOU GOT THIS.

Dillon said...

You got this! I seriously hope you don't have those large quantities of tests but seriously good luck on everything!

Liz said...

Holy Cannoli! That's a lot of tests! But I believe in you and your ability to kick tons of ass!

Blog Design by Get Polished | 2017 © Marvelous Meandering