Wednesday, May 8, 2013

MRMWII



Currently, I am sitting in the library with Kiera. She's being a good kid, taking notes in preparation for her test tomorrow. I am doing everything I can to continue to put off writing this paper, which includes but is not limited to checking my MySpace for the first time in three years and watching all the videos I've made. Anyway, I realized that I never posted the video from our spring break trip, so here you are! I must warn you though–we're incredibly obnoxious.

Now I must actually work on my paper before Kiera notices I'm blogging and yells at me again. She's pretty mean, guys.

-Maggie

P.S. Make sure you click the little HD button.

2 comments :

Natalie said...

AHHHHHHHH. SEEING YOU GUYS TOGETHER MAKES ME THINK OF ME AND MY THREE BEST FRIENDS DOING STUFF AND IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY YOU GUYS ARE SO PERFECT. AND YES OBNOXIOUS BUT IN AN AMAZING WAY THAT MAKES ME WANT TO BE WITH YOU ALL. OR Y'ALL AS Y'ALL WOULD SAY.

I LIKE PONIES.
I like you guys. So cute so cute.
I just have a lot of feelings.

Nicola said...

Oh Maggie, I miss you so much. <3

Blog Design by Get Polished | 2017 © Marvelous Meandering