Saturday, September 14, 2013

Castle Hill

One of the two times I took out my actual camera during the blogger meet-up was when we went to Castle Hill, and you'll see why as you scroll down. Castle Hill consists of walls of concrete, remnants of some abandoned construction project, that have been graffitied from top to bottom. Every once in awhile it gets painted over, but it's covered again in no time at all. In short, it's awesome.









Castle Hill, also known as the Baylor Street Art Wall, is located on Baylor Street (obviously) between 10th and 11th Streets. It's definitely worth exploring, though definitely at your own risk. (As I mentioned, Dillon injured himself on a piece of rebar, and I did almost fall to my death at one point.) If you do take the time to climb to the top, the view is definitely worth it.



-Maggie

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished | 2017 © Marvelous Meandering