Tuesday, September 9, 2014

A Few Things

Currently, I'm sitting in a hotel room in the great city of Hobbs, New Mexico (heavy sarcasm). I'm here for work-related things and, let me tell you, I'm ready for a day off. All in all, it hasn't been too bad though. Tonight is great because I got off early and found out Albertsons carries Ruby Red. Also, Golden Girls is on literally all the time. Partyin' in room 142.

Here's a few things you should check out:

01. Fall Out Boy's new single "Centuries" is fantastic. Listen here.

02. This comic lists 7 Signs You're Becoming An Adult and it made me literally laugh out loud (LLOL?). I guess I am becoming an adult because I related to all of these. Melany and I had an entire conversation (see: argument) about dish racks just yesterday.

03. Definitely teared up watching these transformations.


04. This couple is documenting their travels by taking pictures of each other taking pictures of each other. They call their project Lens Between Us and all of their photos are certainly fueling my wanderlust.

05. I'm a big fan of great handwriting, aesthetically pleasing signatures, and pretty things in general, so these 17 Coolest Signatures of Famous People Through History definitely caught my interest.

Hope the rest of your week goes smoothly! Here's hoping mine flies by.

-Maggie

1 comment :

Dillon said...

That Lens Between Us is so fantastic. I've never seen it before this and it's beautiful in every way imaginable! Have fun in New Mexico!

Blog Design by Get Polished | 2017 © Marvelous Meandering