Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Monthly Mix: Fall 2011


  1. Everything Louder Than Everything Else – Quiet Company
  2. All At Once [Live] – Jack Johnson
  3. Under Mountain, Under Ground – The Lighthouse and the Whaler
  4. Moth's Wings – Passion Pit
  5. Fighters – Lupe Fiasco feat. Matthew Santos
  6. Don't I Hold You? – Wheat
  7. Lost Myself In Search of You [Live] – Matt Nathanson
  8. Try a Little Tenderness – Michael Bublé
  9. Jezebel Or a Song About My Friend and That Whore He Dated – Quiet Company
  10. Still Ain't Over You – Augustana
  11. Re: Stacks – Bon Iver
  12. Sleeping Sickness – City and Colour
  13. Comes and Goes (In Waves) – Greg Laswell
  14. In Your Atmosphere [Live] – John Mayer
  15. Lights – Journey
  16. Fader – The Temper Trap
  17. Suspended [Live] – Matt Nathanson
In honor of it now being Officially Fall, I decided to share one of my favorite mixes I have ever made, circa Fall 2011. I still listen to this mix all the time (it's actually in my car stereo right now), and I've sent it to at least ten bloggers. I hope you enjoy it too, and that your first day of autumn is filled with falling leaves, hot coffee, and gray sweaters.

-Maggie

1 comment :

Natalie said...

Wait, this was fall 2011? I love this CD, Maggie. I can't believe I have had it for so long.

Blog Design by Get Polished | 2017 © Marvelous Meandering