Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Monthly Mix: January 2013

I actually made this mix at the same time as my Christmas mix, but instead of posting two December mixes I saved it for January because I'm kind of lazy. This is one of my favorite mixes I've made. I've been jamming to it for the past few weeks.
  1. Always Gold – Radical Face
  2. Backwards Walk – Frightened Rabbit
  3. Cannons – Youth Lagoon
  4. Walking On a Dream – Empire of the Sun
  5. Maps – The Fray
  6. A Little More Time – ZOX
  7. How Can You Swallow So Much Sleep – Bombay Bicycle Club
  8. Holiday Review – Magnolia Sons
  9. Stubborn Love – The Lumineers
  10. Heartbeat – Kopecky Family Band
  11. Shuffle – Bombay Bicycle Club
  12. Let Your Heart Hold Fast – Fort Atlantic
  13. July – Boy
  14. Somebody – Jukebox the Ghost
  15. Carried Away – Passion Pit
  16. Keep Yourself Warm – Frightened Rabbit
  17. Rivers and Roads – The Head and the Heart
  18. Auld Lang Syne – Ben Rector
You should look up these songs and actually listen to them.

-Maggie

1 comment :

Lizzie said...

Passion Pit!

I always love your mixes, yo.

Blog Design by Get Polished | 2017 © Marvelous Meandering