Monday, September 15, 2014

To be fair

After finishing work up in New Mexico, I drove back to Lubbock, repacked, and immediately got back in the car to drive home to Albany. On Saturday, my mom, siblings, Keren, and I took a trip to the fair.
The fair is always fun, especially if you like spending an inordinate amount of money and don't mind feeling nauseated. It sounds like I'm complaining, but I promise I'm not. I had a great time riding rides and running through fun houses with my siblings, and gladly spent fifty dollars on giant turkey legs, fancy sodas, bags of cotton candy, and the best damn funnel cakes I've ever had. Seriously, I'd go back every night just for some more funnel cake.

-Maggie

2 comments :

beenotafraid said...

I LOVE FAIR/CARNIVAL PICTURES. So, I'm totally obsessed with those swing (?) and ferris wheel pictures.

Also, Emmy dresses about a million times better than I did when I was her age and so "moderately jealous of a high school sophomore" is a thing I am.

Glad you had fun!

Dillon said...

Great photos! All I can think about when I think about fairs is the delicious fried foods. It's the only time I go all-out pig-out mode and it is GLORIOUS.

Blog Design by Get Polished | 2017 © Marvelous Meandering