Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday, A List

● I'm currently in the library trying to check off a few things on my to-do list, like order my last two textbooks from Chegg, while I wait for my night class. Unfortunately, TTU's Internet is being fickle today and refuses to load certain websites.

● Fortunately, Blogger is loading just fine.

● Listen to this song.

● Thanks to an exhausting eleven-hour shift at work, I fell asleep at eight last night. I didn't get any homework finished, but I did get twelve hours of sleep.

● My bangs are much too long at the moment, but I haven't been able to find time to run to my hairdresser and certainly do not trust myself to trim them. It's a struggle.

● I made an A on my first two quizzes of the semester. *high fives self*

● In my History of Sexuality textbook (a.k.a. the most interesting textbook ever), I read about Thomas/Thomasine Hall, a resident of seventeenth century Virginia, who told his fellow townspeople he was "both man and woman."

● KaCee just called me sobbing. I couldn't understand most of what she was saying, but did hear "I'm so sad" and something about someone getting shot. Then I realized she was talking about Breaking Bad.

● (I should've known. It was just like the time she called me crying about Mr. Rogers.)

● If you're in search of the next great Pandora station, look no further than Sean Hayes.

● To no one's surprise, I made it about a day before I broke and bought Scholastic's fifteenth anniversary editions of the Harry Potter books. (My resolution is shaky at best.) In my defense, they were on sale and I had a coupon.

● Speaking of Harry Potter, I'm currently on the sixth one in my reread. Unfortunately, with the start of school, I have much less time to read for fun. (Read: I have no time to read for fun.)

● Yesterday, I found out there are grapes that taste like cotton candy in the world. What a time to be alive.

● Today is Britny's 21st birthday, and I'll be driving to Austin this weekend to celebrate. Holla at yo' girl.

● Have a good week, all!

-Maggie

    4 comments :

    Anonymous said...

    I want to taste cotton candy grapes.
    I understand KaCee's Breaking Bad tears. I UNDERSTAND.
    and, I can't wait to start my reread of Harry Potter. The new editions are SO PRETTY.

    Natalie said...

    *HIGH FIVE FOR THE As*

    I've been enjoying the excerpts you've been posting from your textbook.

    OH MY GOSH NO SPOILERS BREAKING BAD AHHHHH NOOOOOOO I have yet to catch up and I'm scared.

    Oh my gosh, I need to buy the new set of Harry Potter. I really need to. Resistance is futile.

    beenotafraid said...

    (I have tried to leave this comment four times)

    HEY GURL HEY. I'm super excited for you to be here!

    Lizzie said...

    I think Natalie was trying to high five you for your ass.

    This list makes me happy. You make me happy.

    Blog Design by Get Polished | 2017 © Marvelous Meandering