Saturday, September 14, 2013

Monthly Mix: September 2013


  1. Rinse Me Down – Bombay Bicycle Club
  2. Waitin' On the Day – John Mayer
  3. From Afar – Vance Joy
  4. Power Hungry Animals – The Apache Relay
  5. Old Old Fashioned – Frightened Rabbit
  6. Northwestern Girls – Say Hi
  7. Medicine – Daughter
  8. No Other Plans – Sunny Levine
  9. Wildfire – John Mayer feat. Frank Ocean
  10. If So – Atlas Genius
  11. Riptide – Vance Joy
  12. Strictly Game – Harlem Shakes
  13. Ain't Nobody's Problem – The Lumineers
  14. Alone – Trampled By Turtles
  15. Shake – The Head and the Heart
  16. Footshooter – Frightened Rabbit
  17. Things We Lost In the Fire – Bastille
  18. So Here We Are – Bloc Party
  19. Serpentine – Chris Bathgate
  20. World News – Local Natives
I've been looking for a good way to do my mixes for forever, and could never figure out the best way to do it. A lot of the playlist sites I had found before either 1) didn't have the music I needed/a way to upload my own, 2) didn't have a way for me to embed the player in a post, 3) did have a way to embed the player but didn't let me customize it, or 4) just didn't work.

I think I have finally found one that does work though. Hopefully. Now you can actually listen to it as a playlist, and if you really like a song it has a link to buy it. Let me know if this works/what you think!

-Maggie

1 comment :

Natalie said...

OH MY GOSH, YES. I am so happy that I can listen to your mixes on here. The internet is a beautiful thing.

Maggie, I have listened to Bastille nonstop for weeks now. It's not even funny.

Blog Design by Get Polished | 2017 © Marvelous Meandering