Saturday, June 28, 2014

Focus? What?

While still in school, I started a mental list of all the things I wanted to do once I had some free time. The list was pretty long. By the first of June, I was completely finished with school and back in Lubbock after two weeks of traveling. I had a lot of free time in June. How many things did I cross off my list? One.

This doesn't mean I haven't done anything else. I just haven't finished anything else. There are just so many things that I want to accomplish, am really excited to accomplish that I want them all done right now. I've found it incredibly difficult to focus on one thing at a time because I want to be doing all of the other things too.

It doesn't help that several of these projects need to be finished as soon as possible–like my résumé and job applications. Then there are the things that I just want finished as soon as possible–like working through Blog Life (which I'm really enjoying, by the way) and redesigning my blog. Then there is everything else.

I'm working on my focus though. I have to. I'm not ever going to get anything done if I can't make myself do one thing at a time. Wish me luck, guys!

-Maggie

2 comments :

shelbyisms said...

I want to know what is on this list of yours! Also, SOON! I LOVE YOU!

Kaylie said...

You will make it all happen in due time! Cherish this time in your life when you can take things one at a time and things will fall into place as you go.

Blog Design by Get Polished | 2017 © Marvelous Meandering