Sunday, March 17, 2013

Ten Reasons I'm Happy Even Though School Starts Tomorrow and I'm Probably Going to Fail Everything

  1. Since I make so many midnight runs to the 24-hour Starbucks on 82nd and Quaker, the barista who works the graveyard shift remembers me. We're basically best friends now. 'Sup, Thomas.
  2. I've been rereading Magical Thinking because it's on my list and I'm falling in love all over again. It's my favorite book (that's not Harry Potter) and stories like "Beating Raoul" and "Mark the Shrink" are reminding me why that is.
  3. I just bought this hoodie and this shirt for less than what the hoodie costs by itself thanks to a ballin' coupon I got when I was at Gap a couple of weeks ago. Constantly meandering through the mall has its perks.
  4. Switched shifts with a girl at work so I can actually make it to volleyball this week! And we're playing two games! Yay volleyball!
  5. I bought Two Door Cinema Club's album Beacon a couple of days ago, and let's talk about true love.
  6. Denny and D-Dad treated my aunts, uncle, and I to dinner at Rosa's tonight. It was nice to sit and talk with them as I am generally too busy to see them ever.
  7. Literally just got a free coffee. Like, as I was typing number five he was asking me if I wanted another white chocolate mocha and who am I to turn down a free latte? Honestly, this Starbucks has the best staff ever.
  8. This is legitimately the best nonfat, no whip white chocolate mocha I've ever had. I told Ralph this and he said, "That's why I'm the master!"
  9. A Very Potter Senior Year was FINALLY released on YouTube. I'm not finished watching it yet (as it's, like, five hours long), but it's so, so great.
  10. This tweet.
-Maggie

4 comments :

Lizzie said...

"Let's talk about true love."

You're great.

Natalie said...

I will be forever glad that you read Augusten Burroughs and then got me to read Augusten Burroughs because those books are just the greatest.

Oh, Maggie. AVPSY. I wish we could watch it and fangirl together, but alas, we cannot.

Corinne said...

24-Hour Starbucks?!

Anonymous said...

I still need to read Magical Thinking.
The best Starbucks' are the ones where they know your name, and what you like to drink (even if you change it up sometimes).

Blog Design by Get Polished | 2017 © Marvelous Meandering