Monday, April 7, 2014

Lately



Lately, things have been feeling weird.

My spring break was hectic and, for the most part, terrible. Between work, getting sick, and the four assignments I had due the first day back to school, it was nothing like a break. The good news is Mary took my pictures for my grad announcements/blog, and I finally got to meet her daughter, Whimsy. Other than that, it was an incredibly stressful week, in which I cried, like, four times.

Things have slowed down since then, which is unnerving in a "calm before the storm" kind of way. I only have five weeks of school left, and a slew of papers to write and tests to take in that time. I've been doing relatively well this semester, but I'm terrified something random and awful is going to happen that will again prevent me from graduating. I've been pushing that thought from my mind all semester, but the closer I get to the end, the harder it is to keep out.

I've been missing Austin more than ever recently. I think it's the fact that school–what has been keeping me in Lubbock this whole time–will finally be over. After that, it's just a few months of saving money, and then it will finally be time. I'm so excited.

I hope you're all doing well. To those still in school, like me, we're almost there! Keep on keeping on.

-Maggie

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished | 2017 © Marvelous Meandering