Wednesday, April 9, 2014

22 Before 23

  1. Save more, spend less
  2. Graduate college
  3. Learn to cook something besides chicken strips
  4. Make more videos
  5. Use my DSLR more
  6. Go on an adventure
  7. Read at least twenty books I haven't read before
  8. Watch The Office
  9. Apply to graduate school
  10. Find the perfect couch (Edit: We found the perfect pink chairs instead.)
  11. Move to Austin
  12. Get my second (and probably third) tattoo
  13. Blog more
  14. Watch all the movies I own yet have not seen
  15. Finish my textbook
  16. Go to SXSW
  17. Send more letters and packages
  18. Write more stories
  19. Volunteer somewhere, preferably at a library
  20. Get my family to visit Austin
  21. Buy, use, and develop at least two disposable cameras
  22. Take a road trip with my BFFL
-Maggie

5 comments :

Abriel said...

This list is fun, and it's cool you've been keeping it up for a few years and roll them over to your next ones. Good luck on doing them all!

lina said...

number eight & nine! : )

lina said...

also, happy birthday again!

Natalie said...

GO TO CHIGUACO should be on here. Or CRUUUUUUISE.

I'm excited to see what future tattoos you'll get.

MAGGIE
hi
i miss you

Louise said...

Happy Birthday!!! I just discovered your blog and LOOVE it! Now following you xx

thriveonnovelty.blogspot.com

Blog Design by Get Polished | 2017 © Marvelous Meandering